Thursday, June 23, 2016

My Customer's Avatar



My prototypical customer is a business traveler, likely female. She is likely between her 30s and 50s. She is someone who prioritizes health and positive experiences. She is responsible financially, but not afraid of spending money for luxuries, if she can rationalize the expense in practical terms. She likes to spend money on things that will enhance her life in terms of functionality or beauty. She thinks outside of the box, and does not simply follow the crowd. She could be single or married, but if married, she likely wears the pants in the relationship. She manages a lot of responsibilities, and is always looking for ways to use her time more effectively. 


I clearly have a lot in common with this person, and I do not think it is a coincidence. I drew on my own experience for the idea, so it makes sense that someone who would use this product has a lot in common with me. I deliberately made a choice to pursue an idea in this class that I felt I would purchase myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment