Friday, July 29, 2016

My Exit Strategy



I will sell this idea to anyone who wants to make it into a business. I would select this exit strategy because at this point in my life, I believe I could spend the time and the money in ways that I find more fulfilling. I think with this in mind, it has influenced the concept throughout the semester, as I have considered how I think things would be done best, not necessarily how I think I would do things best. It has made me consider resources available to others, which might not necessarily be available to me.

6 comments:

  1. I like how you described your exit plan. I feel like I got pulled into the idea of the class and the realness of the venture concepts that I forgot to use reality as a major factor. I completely agree with your exit strategy and I think it is awesome that you recognized what you truly want from your venture concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like if I had a great idea, it would be hard not to want to make it happen myself, so kudos to you for seeing that the idea would have a greater chance of success without you being behind the wheel. Plus, cashing out and spending the money on things needed now does sound pretty nice! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you chose something that you personally would not typically think to do, so, in other words, the assignment and semester helped you to think differently. I think one way you could’ve improved this assignment would be to give a brief description of what your venture idea was so we could see how it applies to your exiting strategy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't quite get the end of your post, but I understand the beginning. Like you, I also think that my first venture won't be the most fulfilling venture I will create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does the resources available to others and not necessarily you mean that you would sell the idea of the company to someone who would have a higher probability of success because of certain skill sets or a better network? I would take that into consideration but in the end I think the part of being an entrepreneur is being able to hustle and bang on those doors until they are forced to open is the most important trait to have. I think I am paraphrasing something similar to what Daymond John said!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how honest you are and not completely attached to your idea, but you have continued to develop it to the best of your abilities throughout the semester. I agree that sometimes others may have a better way of executing a great plan. As long as you could sell the business idea or started business for a good amount of money, it would be nice to focus on something you're more passionate about. Great job!

    ReplyDelete