Saturday, July 16, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 3

Pitch

The main critique from my first pitch was that it was difficult to hear what I was saying from the location, and that I should make it a bit more formal with my attire and by taking off my sunglasses. Those are the differences between the previous pitch and this one.

6 comments:

  1. I actually watched your 1st pitch and I y only concern was the sound. I think you did a good job with that this time. I also sounds like you spent a good amount of time on the pitch as will as providing information to back up why these rooms would be necessary and effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your video was titled elevator pitch number two, but this is the third one so I was a little confused if I was watching the right video or not and if you skipped one of the pitches. But overall it was g=really good, clear and concise, and I like that you took the critique and really applied it. Constructive criticism is important and I think you handled it perfectly. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a very good pitch. You definitely painted a vivid picture in the beginning describing different situations in which people would want to utilize your service. If I had to critique this, I would say that perhaps those introductory scenarios lasted a little long. You didn't pitch your actual solution to the problem until 45 seconds in, which might be a little long for someone to stay interested. Overall though, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing what a difference it makes just being in a better location and having the right attire on. As an investor or anyone that you are trying to pitch to you would definitely have my attention by just being presentable as a business professional. Also, I think that if you use your hands to convey some of the points that you are a making I think that it could go a long way for you presentation. Great speech!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amira, I think you have done a tremendous improvement with the quality of your elevator pitch. I watched your first pitch and you fixed all the small comment that we had mentioned! We can clearly hear and see you and understand your idea. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amira,
    The improvement between your elevator pitches is great. I think your pitch was very good. You provide a good idea of what your product is and how to implement it. You acknowledged the opportunity and then gave the innovation/solution for it, so well done with that. Overall, I like the opportunity that you have chosen and your idea of how to fix it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete