Human Capital I see in myself -
1- Focus. I stay very focused on my priorities. Common distractions and interruptions do not easily throw me off course.
2- Commitment. I am very true to my commitments. I can depend on myself and others can depend on me.
3- Adaptability. I embrace the concept of constant evolution, making slight changes as I go, without easily becoming frustrated or regretful.
4- Analytical Thinking. I consider my experiences and knowledge on a very deep level, seeking meaningful understanding.
5- Honesty. I focus on truth in my thoughts and actions, and relate to people and circumstances with sincerity.
I interviewed the five people who know me the best
All the people I spoke with seem to see me very closely to how I see myself, particularly my husband and sisters. This is in keeping with my inherent personality, as my honesty, analytical thinking, and focus keep me rather in touch with myself. Everyone I interviewed talked about how I approach things methodically and commit while remaining adaptable. I would not change the list, I might add to it, but I truly think these are some of my strongest and truest characteristics, and this was reflected in my survey of my loved ones.
I think the way you have described yourself is a great way to be in today's society. Adaptability is a great characteristic to have because there are so many changes happening daily. I also like to think analytically about things but not get too judgmental. It is good that you see yourself the way others see you.
ReplyDeleteI think it's awesome that your own self-reflection was spot on with what others were saying. Many people can have a distorted view of themselves because of biases, but it looks like you are fairly accurate with your introspection. Those are all great qualities to have too, so good job.
ReplyDeleteI actually love how you outlines your human capital and I actually wish I did mine like this, it’s a lot easier to read and understand. I also like a lot of your points and what you said about your inherent personality. You interviewed perfect people that for sure know you and can fully elaborate on your human capital. I like how you summed it up at the end and talked about your truest characteristics.
ReplyDeleteIt's truly incredible that you are able to determine your best qualities. I feel like most people, including myself allow insecurities to mask their unique qualities. All of the qualities you pointed out will be strong assets in whatever you choose to do, especially when discussing your business concept.
ReplyDeleteHi Amira,
ReplyDeleteWell done on your interviews. You kept them very short and to the point. You are also the only one out of your group to include links, so, high five! Your outline was very nice too and easy to follow along. I like simplicity where it is appropriate. Also, great job being spot-on with regard to your human capital traits. It seems your interviewees had no trouble listing your great qualities.
Amira, it is clear that you take pride in yourself and that's another great attribute! It seems like you have a great support system who knows you very well too. I think you fit the description of an entrepreneur perfectly, committed but also adaptable to changes.
ReplyDelete